Education : B. Physiotherapy - Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, India
- Sensory Integration
- Physiotherapy in Sports injuries and Occupational and Industrial Health
- Mobilization and Manipulation techniques for spine and peripheral joints
Yoga Therapy :
- Sri Sudhakar Bhat (disciple of Late Dr. Swamy Gitananda), Mangalore, 2003
- Set up the Physiotherapy Department at THE MANIPAL-GOA CANCER AND GENERAL HOSPITAL, DONA PAULA, GOA. Currently functioning as the director of this center.
- Physiotherapist to the Goa State Football Team for the Santosh Trophy (National League) 2006
- Physiotherapist to the INDIA Under 21 Football team for the 1st LUSOFONIA GAMES in Macau in October 2006.
Case experience :
- Orthopedic (Treated conservatively and Post - surgical care)
- Neurological (Treated conservatively and Post - surgical care)
- Surgical (Pre and Post Operative Care)
- Sports and Occupational Injuries
- Chest diseases (Including I.C.U care)
- Gynecological and Urological (Especially Stress Incontinence)