Education : MBBS, MS, DNB, MRCSEd (UK)
An active sportsman himself Mahendra has vast experience in the field of orthopaedics. He is the Sports Medicine Consultant for the Sports Authority of Goa and the Seas Goa Football Academy with 10 years experience of working with professional sportspersons and national football teams.
He is the visiting Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Vintage Hospital, Vrundavan Hospital, Manipal Goa Hospital, Matthew Braganza Hospital, Goa, India. He has to his credit over a 1000 successful Musculoskeletal Trauma surgeries and over 100 hip and knee joint Arthroplasties.
- MRCSEd(UK) NOV 2005 Royal College of Edinburgh, UK
- M.S (Orthopaedics) JUL 1994 Goa University, INDIA
- DNB(Orthopaedics) NOV 1994 National Board, Delhi, INDIA
- M.B.B.S OCT 1989 Bombay University, INDIA
- PLAB APR 2005 General Medical Council, UK
IELTS Band of 8 out of 9 2004
Eligible for Limited GMC Registration GMC Ref No: 6109195
Cleared by Occupational Health in UK for Hepatitis B, Rubella, TB, Varicella.